Healthcare is a team effort that should center on the needs of the patient. My goal is to be mindful of the patient’s needs by caring for each one in a respectful manner. I feel this is a key to providing the most comprehensive care and guidance to patients as well as their families. I strive to make our visits together as pleasant as possible.
Retiring: Carol Stark, MD will retire; her last day will be Friday, December 28, 2018.
- Range of Practice
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency St. John's Hospital
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships East Metro Medical Society, Minnesota Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Achievements Certified by American Board of Family Practice, Family Health Services Minnesota Obstetrical/Gynecological Services Clinical Practice Committee
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Biking, Snowshoeing, Knitting
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 4786 Banning Ave, St Paul, MN 55110, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-426-6402