Family practice allows the opportunity to know and care for a patient as an individual and a part of their family. Developing a long-term personal relationship allows me to laugh and cry with them while listening, educating, and caring for them. Trust created through time is the strength of the doctor patient relationship.
Entira Family Clinics Update:
Cynthia Frane, MD has relocated from White Bear Lake-Bellaire Avenue to Shoreview.
- Range of Practice Complete scope of family practice care from newborns to elderly for acute, chronic and preventative care. Special interest in women’s health care including prenatal care and delivery. Office procedures including colposcopy, vasectomy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, joint injections and dermatologic excisions.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency Fairview-Riverside, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, East Metro Medical Society, American Medical Association, Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Association
- Achievements OB/GYN Committee-Entira Family Clinics, University of Minnesota Associate Clinical Professor – Medical Student Clinical Preceptor, Neuromuscular Services Clinical Practice Committee-Entira Family Clinics, Volunteer Physician – St. Mary’s Health Clinic (free clinic for underserved patients), Annual Medical Service Trip to Guatemala to care for indigenous population, The White Bear Clinic has consistently measured at the top in diabetic and hypertension chronic care as well as preventative care service measures
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Gardening, traveling, golfing, kayaking, music, and hockey.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 404 West Highway 96
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444