I went into medicine because I felt it was the best way I could develop my talents and skills, and give something back to the community. The intrinsic rewards of this profession lie in trying to make a positive difference in patients’ lives, one patient at a time. As a family doctor, I get to see a diverse population of patients throughout all stages of life. I think patients deserve a flexible approach, so their individual needs can be understood and met, and in an unrushed atmosphere, to invite open, honest discussion.
Entira Family Clinics Update:
Edwin Burrell, MD has relocated from Maplewood/Battle Creek to West St. Paul.
- Range of Practice Full scope of family medicineWell person preventive careAdult medicineGeriatric medicinePediatric medicine
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency University of Minnesota - St. John's NorthEast Family Practice Program
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family PhysiciansMinnesota Academy of Family PhysiciansEast Metro Medical Society
- Achievements Certified by American Board of Family PracticeCiba-Geigy Award for Outstanding Intern - 1994St. John's Family Practice Residency ProgramMember of the American Academy of Family PracticeMember of Clinical Quality Committee - Entira Family Clinics
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Spending time with my wife and children, Scoutmaster, Boy Scouts of America. Minnesota DNR Firearm Safety Instructor, I volunteer with the National Wild Turkey Federation, Hunting. Fishing, I am an active runner
- Graduate School
- Location 234 Wentworth Ave E, St Paul, MN 55118, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-455-2940