I went into medicine because I felt it was the best way I could develop my talents and skills, and give something back to the community. The intrinsic rewards of this profession lie in trying to make a positive difference in patients’ lives, one patient at a time. As a family doctor, I get to see a diverse population of patients throughout all stages of life. I think patients deserve a flexible approach, so their individual needs can be understood and met, and in an unrushed atmosphere, to invite open, honest discussion.
Entira Family Clinics Update:
Edwin Burrell, MD has relocated from Maplewood/Battle Creek to West St. Paul.
- Range of Practice Full scope of family medicine, well person preventive care, adult medicine, geriatric medicine and pediatric medicine.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency University of Minnesota - St. John's NorthEast Family Practice Program
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications Board Certified - American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians (Board Certified), Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians East Metro Medical Society
- Achievements Certified by American Board of Family PracticeCiba-Geigy Award for Outstanding Intern - 1994, St. John's Family Practice Residency Program, Member of the American Academy of Family Practice, Member of Clinical Quality Committee - Entira Family Clinics
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Fishing, hunting, climbing, camping, and spending time with my wife and children. Scoutmaster, Boy Scouts of America. Minnesota DNR Firearm Safety Instructor, I volunteer with the National Wild Turkey Federation. I work out regularly at the YMCA.
- Graduate School
- Location 234 Wentworth Ave E, St Paul, MN 55118, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444