It has been a wonderful privilege to be at the same small neighborhood office for the past 30 years. Every day I see or hear something new and many times from long-time patients.
Entira Family Clinics Update:
John Dickhudt, MD has relocated from Maplewood/Battle Creek to Woodbury.
- Range of Practice Pregnancy, pediatrics, sports medicine and adult medicine. I am also fluent in Spanish.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency Bethesda Lutheran Hospital
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications Board Certified ( American Board of Family Medicine) 1983, 1990, 1997, 2004, 2014
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Association, Ramsey County Medical Society
- Achievements Named Mpls. St. Paul magazine Top Doctor five times, Woodbury citizen of the year - 1994, All-State softball player - 1989, Knighted by the Winter Carnival Queen - 1987 ,
- Special Interests Sports medicine, pediatric and diabetes.
- Personal Interests Family and friends, Bible study fellowship, bolfing, running and biking
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 8325 City Centre Dr, Woodbury, MN 55125, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444