I have always been drawn to being a caregiver and enjoy the small town setting where the care I provide can be more personal and casual. I think it is important in health care to look at a person’s symptoms in the perspective of what is going on in their life and the lives of their family.
My kids call me Iron Man.
- Range of Practice Full scope family practice
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 1990, University of Minnesota Family Practice Program
- Residency HealthEast St. John's Hospital, Maplewood, Minnesota
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians
- Achievements Entira Family Clinics Neuro-Muscoskeletal Committee, Former delegate to the Minnesota Academy of Family Practice , Intern of the Year - 1991, Resident of the Year - 1993, Role Model Practitioner - 1995, 1999
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests I enjoy family time, Reading, Basketball
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 2601 Centennial Dr, North St Paul, MN 55109, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-777-7414