I truly love being a family physician. Not only do I have the honor of helping parents bring their beautiful children into this world, but I support families throughout the joys and challenges of newborn care and child development thereafter. I have two young children of my own and have my fair share of humorous and adventurous stories to share!
I know that it is important to families that they get a large amount of support during pregnancy and their labor. That’s why I give my pregnancy patients priority during my clinic hours and attend all of my deliveries. If you have questions about planning a family or a current pregnancy concern, please just call me for a one-on-one conversation!
- Range of Practice Pregnancy, Pediatrics, Sports medicine and Adult medicine. I am also fluent in Spanish.
- Medical School Loyola Chicago
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications
- Professional Societies/Memberships American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Achievements Host of a pregnancy-related website: www.doctorryan.org. Faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School. Regular speaker for the Mothers of PreSchoolers group and local Early Childhood Family Education groups. Regular speaker for the international youth volunteer group AMIGOS de las Americas
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests I love to go on nature walks and fishing with my 4-year-old daughter! I also love to run 5K races with my wonderful wife and dig for worms in the garden with my son. If I have extra time, I will help my Dad with his beehives. I have been a beekeeper too.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Appointments Phone 651-699-8333