SUMMARY: Manages all activities contributing to the operational, clinical, and business functions of the clinic. Participation with patient and family centered principles that are aligned with Health Care Home standards.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee day to day clinic operations.
- Ensure that provider needs are met, providers feel supported and that clinic operations enhance provider efficiency.
- Help establish and maintain clinic policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance programs, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Provide initial response to patient complaints and follow up with formal response to Entira Family Clinics.
- Implement site policies and procedures, and assure regulatory compliance.
- Work with Clinic Lead Physician in developing workflow efficiencies.
- Supervise clinic billing, collection process and accounts receivable activities.
- Assume functional role as assigned by Manager of Clinic Operations.
- Assure adherence to corporate, local, state and federal coding and billing compliance standards and regulations.
- Responsible for quality assurance and timely documentation, data entry, and claim processing functions. Assure daily, weekly, monthly and end of year deadlines are met.
- Represent Entira Family Clinics in the community.
- Participation with patient and family centered principles that are aligned with Health Care Home standards.
- High school diploma and completion of 2-year Health Care Management program or minimum of 3 years in a healthcare setting with a strong background in Supervision/Management.
- Excellent public relations skills. Knowledge of Federal, State and other regulatory guidelines pertaining to healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively with providers, diverse patient populations and staff.
- Facilitation and coaching skills, both with individuals and teams.
- Financial operations analysis skills.
- Working knowledge of quality improvement principles/tools and methods.
- Experience in mentoring and staff development.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to dealing diplomatically and calmly under stress.
- Knowledge of ICD-9/CPT/HCPCS and medical terminology required.
- Good desktop tool usage including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program