Develop, document and support standardized and/or customized reports according to operations, quality and IS departmental needs.
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Report Writer is responsible for analysis, design, and support of activities related to the Entira’s information systems. A Report Writer has to know the value of the data, where it is coming from, how to get at or extract it, how to clean it, how to verify that it is accurate, and how to present the information correctly using charts, graphs, aggregates, statistical computations, etc. Additionally, the candidate will assist in support activities. Exhibits the Entira Family Clinic’s Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
- Manage the full lifecycle of assigned projects, including research, data mining, data analytics, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation
- Conduct in-depth interviews with subject matter experts to fully understand the requirements and document business needs and convert them to technical specifications
- Provide accurate work estimates
- Generate accurate reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot existing issues and provide solutions for both simple and complex reports
- Verify data integrity and report accuracy ensuring clients satisfaction
- Ensure optimal performance and follow best practices
- Provide excellent customer service, empathy, and build relationships with the Client
- Bring new ideas to the Client and to the rest of the consulting team
- You will also be asked to work support from time to time and be on call once every four weeks.
- Minimum of 2 years of SQL Report Writing experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Experience in developing complex SQL scripts, views, and stored procedures as well as in creating and customizing Data Repository reports at an intermediate level
- Experience using MS SQL joins, sub-queries, Cognos, and other advanced SQL functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking abilities with problem solving skills
- Full Time, Monday – Friday
- On-Call every 4th week. May work some evening and weekend hours to support doctors or meet the needs of the department.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program