Duthoy, Dale J, MD
White Bear Lake - Banning Ave.
Appointments Phone 651-788-4444
I am committed to my patient’s health and well-being. From newborns to older adults, I feel each patient is a unique person whose health care benefits from an interactive relationship with their doctor.
About Duthoy, Dale J, MD
- Range of Practice I am Board certified and residency trained in family practice. This means I have had training and experience in a broad range of health issues and medical problems in people from 0-100. I care for children, adults and seniors. My special interests are in the area of cardiovascular diseases and preventative medicine. I feel strongly that the people I treat are in charge of their health care. Entira Family Clinics are a physician owned and operated family practice group with multiple locations in the East Metro area. Therefore, we are able to provide patients with access to their own personal physician or to an established backup physician when the primary physician is not available.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Association, Medical Honors Society, East Metro Medical Society
- Achievements Entira Family Clinics Board of Directors, Certified by American Board of Family Practice, Former chair of Entira Family Clinics Cardiovascular Clinical Practice Committee, Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota, Department of Family Practice (1986-Present), Former President of Ramsey County Academy of Family Physicians, Member Minnesota and American Academy of Family Physicians, Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement - serve on Guideline Committee's for Coronary Artery Disease and Acute Sinusitis
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Spending time with my wife & two children, as well as running, fishing, and golfing.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 4786 Banning Avenue, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444