After 37 years at the Shoreview Clinic, Dr. Christian Anderson will retire on April 30, 2019.
Patients can easily transfer their care to one of the many excellent providers at the Shoreview clinic or one of our other nine clinics in the East Metro.
In my practice of family medicine, I care for all ages. I emphasize a one-on-one partnership with patients in working toward and maintaining total health and well-being. I try to be attentive to my patients’ needs and concerns and it is important to me that I help them receive the best possible care.
- Range of Practice Full range of Family Medicine. Special interests include sports medicine, pediatrics, and adult medicine.
- Medical School University of Minnesota
- Residency University of Minnesota - St. John's Program
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, East Metro Medical Society, Minnesota Medical Association
- Achievements Adjunct Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Articles COPD and overweight children.
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Biking and skiing.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 404 West Highway 96, Shoreview, MN 55126
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444