Beginning Monday, May 6, 2019, Dr. Toninato will take a 6 month sabbatical. While she is on leave, please ask our West St. Paul staff to suggest a provider that would be a good fit for you and your family.
I enjoy all aspects of family medicine and like to promote prevention of certain conditions with healthy lifestyle including exercise, nutritious food and sufficient sleep.
- Range of Practice
- Medical School University of Helsinki, Finland 1990
- Residency HealthEast St. Joseph's Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine, American Board of Obesity Medicine, Certified 2018.
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Academy
- Special Interests I have a special interest in preventive care and women's care. All aspects of medicine are interesting!
- Personal Interests I enjoy the outdoors, horseback riding, cooking and reading.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 234 Wentworth Ave E, St Paul, MN 55118, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444