Dickhudt, John S, MD
Appointments Phone 651-788-4444
It has been a privilege to care for four generations of patients for the past 35 years. Every day I see or hear something new and many times from long-time patients.
About Dickhudt, John S, MD
- Range of Practice Pediatrics, sports medicine and adult medicine.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency Bethesda Lutheran Hospital
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications Board Certified ( American Board of Family Medicine) 1983, 1990, 1997, 2004, 2014
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Association, Ramsey County Medical Society
- Achievements Named Mpls. St. Paul magazine Top Doctor five times, Woodbury citizen of the year - 1994, Knighted by the Winter Carnival Queen - 1978.
- Special Interests Geriatrics and diabetes.
- Personal Interests Family and friends, bible study fellowship, golfing and biking.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 8325 City Centre Dr, Woodbury, MN 55125, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444