Nichols, John T, MD
Appointments Phone 651-788-4444
My role is to take care of the physical and emotional health of my patients and their families. I get to know the family’s health and how it can affect the patients. I enjoy caring for patients through all stages of their life.
About Nichols, John T, MD
- Range of Practice I have special clinical interest in pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular, health maintenance and sports medicine.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 1986
- Residency Bethesda/St. Joseph's
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Medical Association, East Metro Medical Society
- Achievements Certified by American Board of Family Practice, Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Practice at the University of Minnesota, Former member East Metro Family Practice Board of Directors and Quality Improvement Committee, Former alternate delegate of Ramsey County Medical Society, Former member of East Metropolitan Health Organization, Former Laboratory Director at East Metro Family Practice, P.A.-Arcade
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Family life, antiques, sports, and outdoor activities.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 1050 Larpenteur Ave W, St Paul, MN 55117, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444