Accepting new patients!
As a Physician Assistant in family medicine, I have the privilege to establish long-term relationships with patients of all ages and their families. In partnership with patients, I seek to educate and work with them to improve their health and achieve their goals. I strive to provide thorough and compassionate care to each and every patient.
- Range of Practice Management of acute and chronic conditions in patients of all ages.
- Medical School
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Professional Societies/Memberships
- Special Interests I have a special interest in women's health, pediatrics, preventative care and dermatology.
- Personal Interests I enjoy doing anything active including running, hiking, or biking, spending time with family and friends and traveling to as many places possible! I especially love spending time at my family's cabin in Northern Minnesota where you might find me water-skiing or paddle-boarding.
- Graduate School Physician Assistant School: St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Family Medicine
- Location 234 Wentworth Ave E, St Paul, MN 55118, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444