New provider…Accepting patients March 1!
I chose to practice family medicine so I could treat all the members of a family and be an advocate to help improve their health. I highly promote preventative health and hope to keep all my patient’s up to date on theirs. I also enjoy treating common dermatology conditions in a clinic setting.
- Range of Practice Full scope of family medicine, preventative care, and dermatology.
- Medical School Ross University School of Medicine
- Residency Hennepin Healthcare
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP), Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Spending time with my wife and dog; lake activities such as boating, jet skiing, and paddle boarding; binge watching TV shows and movies; cooking as well as trying new restaurants.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 8325 City Centre Dr, Suite 140, Woodbury, MN 55125, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444