Accepting new patients!
Providing OB care
Caring for immigrants & refugees
As a family physician, I am committed to partnering with individuals, families, and communities in achieving their own goals for health and well-being. Through this partnership, I strive to provide high quality, non-judgmental and compassionate care.
- Range of Practice Family medicine with obstetrics.
- Medical School Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Residency University of MN North Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications
- Professional Societies/Memberships
- Special Interests Women's health, lifestyle medicine, chronic disease management, care of immigrants and refugees, addiction medicine/medication assisted therapy, and Myanmar issues.
- Personal Interests Trying new restaurants, leisurely biking, and cooking.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 1050 Larpenteur Ave W, St Paul, MN 55117, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444