Starting to see patients 9/30/19 at the following clinics:
White Bear Lake-Banning clinic: Tuesday
Vadnais Heights clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
I provide unique care to each individual by learning their personal goals and developing a plan together. With my sports medicine background, I promote wellness for all by encouraging physical activity as a means to prevent and treat chronic diseases. In addition, I enjoy incorporating point of care ultrasound to aid my clinical diagnoses and procedures for many different ailments.
- Range of Practice Full spectrum of family medicine including pediatrics to geriatrics, with a specialization in primary care sports medicine.
- Medical School Jacobs School of Medicine, Buffalo, NY
- Residency University of MN, St. John's Hospital. Fellowship: Altru Sports Medicine Fellowship, Grand Forks, ND
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications
- Professional Societies/Memberships
- Special Interests Pediatrics, adolescents, adults, patient education, minor procedures, orthopedics, women's health and sports medicine.
- Personal Interests Playing ice hockey year round, spending time with my wife, two children, and two dogs on walks and hikes, and spending time on the lake fishing and relaxing.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 4786 Banning Ave.
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444