Accepting new patients April 2020
I chose family medicine because I want to treat the whole patient. Instead of just focusing on heart disease, diabetes, skin conditions, infectious diseases, or mental health, I think addressing them all together provides the best health outcomes. And if there’s something I can’t treat, I will help you find a solution for your care.
- Range of Practice I practice the full range of family medicine, including pediatrics, women's health, dermatology, infectious diseases, hypertension, heart disease, diabetes and preventative care for all ages.
- Medical School Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency University of Tennessee, St. Francis Hospital
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine (Since 1999, recertified in 2006, and 2016)
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians
- Achievements Named in "Best Doctor of 2014" in Minnesota Monthly, 11/2014 issue.
- Special Interests I enjoy providing "cost effective" treatment options, which is increasingly important as insurance and deductibles have increased in recent years. If the cost of medicine or treatments is a concern for you and your family, we will help you find a solution.
- Personal Interests I enjoy anything outdoors with my family.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 8325 City Centre Drive, Suite 140, Woodbury, MN 55125
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444