Position Purpose: (Why does this position exist?)
The access manager oversees the day to day operations to ensure smooth and efficient operations in concert with physician partner(s) to ensure high quality care and excellent patient satisfaction is delivered in alignment with Entira’s vision, mission and organizational goals.
·Oversee day to day operations for scheduling department (60%)
- 3 years’ experience in a healthcare setting and a four-year degree. Clinical and/or call center including supervision/management experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State and other regulatory guidelines pertaining to healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Budget and staffing experience
- Process improvement experience preferred (LEAN, six sigma, etc.)
- Experience in mentoring and staff development, including facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Experience with EMR, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program