- Update patient accounts, new patient registration and taking billing calls.
- Reviews accounts on future schedules.
- Basic understanding of ICD-10 and CPT codes.
- Post patient payments and adjustments.
- Balances all transactions daily or per batch.
- Responds to inquiries regarding accounts from patients and insurance companies.
- Prepares bank deposit forms daily.
- Obtains patient medical and insurance information in order to coordinate the patient referral process.
- Participation with patient and family centered principles that are aligned with Health Care Home standards.
- HS diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- One year experience in a medical office.
- Desired skills include but are not limited to: ability to operate PC system and 10 key calculator, understanding of basic mathematical principles.
- Must possess excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistant Program
Full-time, 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday