Entira Family Clinics Inver Grove Heights is looking for highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Medical Assistant looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them for the provider.
- Obtain vitals and interview patients to obtain medical information.
- Update patient’s electronic medical record
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a provider.
- Collect samples and perform routine laboratory tests.
- Operate x-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Stock and prepare rooms.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Certified or Registered or willing to become certified or registered
- Limited scope x-ray operator’s license or willing to pursue certification
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility of working hours
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program