Entira Family Clinics is looking for a experienced clinic manager who is experienced, highly motivated, and looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
SUMMARY: The clinic manager oversees the day to day clinic operations to ensure smooth and efficient operations in concert with the site medical director to ensure high quality care is delivered in alignment with Entira’s vision, mission and organizational goals.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee day to day clinic operations including clinic charges, patient collection and account receivable activities.
- Promote quality service and excellence in patient care.
- Establish, implement and maintain clinic policies and procedures, quality assurance programs, safety, environmental and infection control standards, HIPPA, certifications and regulatory compliance.
- Initiate and manage patient complaints
- Partner with Site Medical Director
- Assure adherence to corporate, local, state and federal coding and billing compliance standards and regulations.
- Responsible for quality assurance.
- Represent Entira Family Clinics in the community.
- Oversee general building and equipment maintenance.
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Complete recruitment, hiring, orientation, supervising, reviews, discipline and termination of clinic/department employees.
- Implement and communicate HR policies in collaboration with HR leader.
- Mentoring and development coaching for direct reports.
- Conflict resolution.
- Prepare and administer annual operating budget.
- Review invoices and payables and ensure prompt payment.
- Oversee payroll submissions.
- Authorize expenditures as designated.
- Maintain professional and positive communication
- Maintain business confidentiality and professionalism in oral, written and electronic based information.
- Conduct staff, provider and management meetings.
- Attend clinic manager meetings as well as other designated meetings.
- High school diploma and completion of 2-year Health Care Management program or minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare setting including supervision/Management experience. Strongly prefer a four-year degree.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State and other regulatory guidelines pertaining to healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Budget experience
- Process improvement experience preferred (LEAN, six sigma, etc.)
- Experience in mentoring and staff development, including facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Experience with EMR, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Available for emergencies as needed.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program