- Provides classroom training for providers (Physicians and Advanced–Practice Providers), with appropriate testing to confirm their ability in the proper use of the EMR system and delivery of quality patient care, according to defined standards.
- Provides one-on-one training and at-the-elbow support to providers and staff at various clinic locations
- Develops training materials in multiple media formats
- Performs rounds regularly at clinics and express clinics and as needed at urgent care locations to provide support and instruction to clinical staff on effective use of electronic medical record applications.
- Works collaboratively with other members of project and training team to assist in developing and maintaining the training program.
- Gathers user needs and technical support issues and acts as liaison to system administrators to ensure user issues are resolved.
- Assists in conducting training needs, task, and job analyses to develop technical training strategy
- Participates in educational and leadership opportunities to enhance professional growth and clinical expertise.
- Maintains knowledge of basic Entira Family Clinics policies and procedures and best practices as it relates to electronic medical record use.
- Other duties as assigned
- One year of experience in education
- Experience in development and editing of instructional material
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with a variety of personnel within teams and across organizational lines
- Comfortable providing training and support to clinicians and leaders
- Must be adaptable to change and able to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
- Strong initiative and can establish personal goals and take responsibility for meeting them within defined timelines and with minimal supervisor assistance
- Flexibility to work rotating schedule and available as needed to respond to emergency situations
Full-time, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Monday thru Friday
On-call every 4th week
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program