The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing strategies to promote the long-term growth of Entira Family Clinics.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team to execute marketing strategies
- Proactively update all Entira Family Clinics social media outlets, including Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- Provide writing and editing support for all outbound patient communication including promotional materials, website content, newsletter etc.
- Coordinate public and patient-related events
- Coordinate media requests
- Create materials using desktop publishing software and established graphic templates
- Conduct market research to optimize market strategies
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Demonstrated experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, desktop publishing and website content management
- Strong work ethic
- Healthcare marketing experience preferredBachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent 3+ years experience in a marketing role
- Previous marketing experience in healthcare preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent 3+ years experience in a marketing role.
Previous marketing experience in healthcare preferred