Medical Assistant – Inver Grove Heights
Inver Grove Heights
Posted 4 years ago
Entira Family Clinics Inver Grove Heights is looking for highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Medical Assistant looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them for the provider.
- Obtain vitals and interview patients to obtain medical information.
- Update patient’s electronic medical record
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a provider.
- Collect samples and perform routine laboratory tests.
- Operate x-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Stock and prepare rooms.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Limited scope x-ray operator’s license preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility of working hours
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Entira is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, disability, or socioeconomic status. We encourage all individuals that meet the qualifications and requirements to apply for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer