- Provides quality expertise on use of standard methodologies, tools, and data collection and analysis to measure and evaluate quality projects, programs and other activities.
- Provides consultative support to clinics to facilitate improvement, which may include working with leadership, providers and clinic managers to develop quality aims, measures, and strategies to improve performance.
- Provides expertise on best practice and helps to ensure alignment of improvement activities and measures with medical practice guidelines and/or other resources.
- Provides input or creates:
- Internal quality audits and reports
- Minnesota Community Measurement (MNCM) activities including data validation
- Quality reports to payers and other agencies
- Provider/Clinic dashboard reports
- Internal Awards metrics and reporting
- Provides quality improvement expertise to the organization by participating in clinical practice committees, task forces, and work groups as assigned.
- RN (MN license) with Bachelor Degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Five or more years experience in healthcare (clinic and/or management experience preferred)
- Experience leading/facilitating and training QI activities
- Experience defining data needs and manipulating clinical data (Excel – Intermediate/Expert experience )
- Experience and training in Lean methodology
- Demonstrated proficiency and analytical skills using computer systems
- Proficiency in applying statistical methods to problems
- Knowledge of quality standards/guidelines and regulations
- Project management training and experience
- Full-time or Part-time benefit eligible. Minimum of 32 hours per week
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program