Quality Improvement Consultant
Posted 4 years ago
Entira Family Clinics is looking for highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Quality Improvement Consultant looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
- Provides quality expertise on use of standard methodologies, tools, and data collection and analysis to measure and evaluate quality projects, programs and other activities.
- Provides consultative support to clinics to facilitate improvement, which may include working with leadership, providers and clinic managers to develop quality aims, measures, and strategies to improve performance.
- Provides expertise on best practice and helps to ensure alignment of improvement activities and measures with medical practice guidelines and/or other resources.
- Work includes:
- -Internal quality audits and reports
- -Minnesota Community Measurement (MNCM) activities including data validation
- -Quality reports to payers and other agencies
- -Provider/Clinic dashboard reports
- -Internal Awards metrics and reporting
- Provides quality improvement expertise to the organization by participating in clinical practice committees, task forces, and work groups as assigned.
- Bachelor degree required (Masters preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare quality improvement (ambulatory preferred)
- Five or more years of experience working in a healthcare setting (clinic and/or health plan/payor experience preferred)
- Experience leading/facilitating meetings and training quality improvement activities
- Experience defining data needs and manipulating clinical data (Excel – Intermediate/Expert experience)
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Experience and training in quality methodology
- Demonstrated proficiency and analytical skills using computer systems
- Knowledge of quality standards/guidelines and regulations
- Project management training and experience
- Experience and ability to manage virtual meeting platforms independently
- Position is on site (not remote)
- Full-time or Part-time benefit eligible. Minimum of 32 hours per week
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Entira is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, disability, or socioeconomic status. We encourage all individuals that meet the qualifications and requirements to apply for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer