Hours: 40 hours per week, M-F 7:30am – 4:00pm / 8:00am – 4:30pm, depending on staffing needs
- Maintains clinic collection of accounts in accordance with established clinic credit procedures.
- Timely follow up on patient accounts – Calls & letters.
- Determines patient account status, initiates payment plans and collection letter.
- Determines necessity of outside collection agency.
- Documents all transactions in the collection process
- Team player, contribute to positive work environment.
- Good work habits & productivity.
- Ability to adapt & be flexible when needed.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- One year experience in a medical office and collections department with an emphasis in telephone collections preferred.
- Ability to operate PC and 10 key calculator.
- Must possess excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program