Entira Family Clinics is looking for highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Centralized Appointment Scheduler looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
Full-time 40 hours per week. Flexible schedule including the potential for 1-2 weekends per month.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Electronic Centralized Scheduling for up to 10 clinics with high call volume.
- Ensures clinic telephones are courteously and professionally answered.
- Receives and handles all telephone calls, triage calls and routes to appropriate department or personnel.
- Set up master scheduling versions and review daily schedules for each physician.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with patient information.
- Participation with patient and family centered principles that are aligned with Health Care Home standards.
- High School Graduate
- 1 year medical office with medical terminology experience helpful.
- Ability to work as a team, and excellent customer service skills a must.
- Flexibility, ability to multi task and computer skills
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Entira is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, disability, or socioeconomic status. We encourage all individuals that meet the qualifications and requirements to apply for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer