SQL Report Writer
Posted 4 years ago
Develop, document and support standardized and/or customized reports according to operations, quality and IS departmental needs. In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Report Writer is responsible for analysis, design, and support of activities related to the Entira’s information systems. A Report Writer has to know the value of the data, where it is coming from, how to get at or extract it, how to clean it, how to verify that it is accurate, and how to present the information correctly using charts, graphs, aggregates, statistical computations, etc.
- Manage the full lifecycle of assigned projects, including research, data mining, data analytics, design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation
- Conduct in-depth interviews with subject matter experts to fully understand the requirements and document business needs and convert them to technical specifications
- Provide accurate work estimates
- Generate accurate reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot existing issues and provide solutions for both simple and complex reports
- Verify data integrity and report accuracy ensuring clients satisfaction
- Ensure optimal performance and follow best practices
- Provide excellent customer service, empathy, and build relationships with the client
- Bring new ideas to the Client and to the rest of the consulting team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of SQL Report Writing experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Experience in developing complex SQL scripts, views, and stored procedures as well as in creating and customizing Data Repository reports at an intermediate level
- Experience using MS SQL joins, sub-queries, Cognos, and other advanced SQL functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking abilities with problem solving skills
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Entira is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, disability, or socioeconomic status. We encourage all individuals that meet the qualifications and requirements to apply for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer