Entira continues to work hard to care for all of our patients in a safe environment and in accordance with current MDH/CDC guidelines.
TESTING FOR COVID, INFLUENZA, AND STREP:
Most of our primary care clinics are providing testing for COVID, Influenza and Strep. For convenience and to separate these patients from others being seen for different reasons, there are separate entrances for those with acute symptoms, which are clearly marked at each clinic location.
Please follow these steps:
- Call 651-788-4444 to schedule a testing appointment. You must have an appointment to be tested.
- A TeleVisit appointment will be scheduled prior to any testing.
- During the TeleVisit, the provider will discuss your symptoms and determine if testing is needed. The provider will determine if you need a Rapid Antigen Test OR a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.
- If you need a test, you will be informed of which clinic to go to and what time your scheduled test will be done. These scheduled appointments are done Monday-Friday from 8 am – 4 pm. Signs at each clinic will provide details and parking instructions.
- Rapid Antigen Test typically have same day results. Patient will be called with results.
- PCR Test are sent to a lab and the results can take approximately 24-72 hours.
- In addition, State Saliva Testing Sites are available:
* The nearest is Roy Wilkins Auditorium
* For information, see here
- We have expanded our respiratory care clinics to better serve you closer to your home and work.
- Sick clinics are at the following locations: Como/Roseville, and Vadnais Heights and Woodbury.
- We have designated our sick clinics to see patients with new, possible COVID symptoms, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat, congestion, amongst others.
- For convenience and to separate these patients from others being seen for different reasons, there are separate entrances for those with acute symptoms, which are clearly marked at each clinic location.
- Sick Clinic Hours: These scheduled appointments for Como/Roseville, Vadnais Heights and Woodbury will be Monday-Friday from 1:00 pm -5:00 pm.
- Our East Side clinic will have a “sick baby clinic” which will see patients under 2 years of age with these same symptoms.
- Sick Baby Clinic Hours: These scheduled appointments for East Side will be Monday-Friday from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm.
- You must have a scheduled appointment to be seen at any of the Sick Clinics and Sick Baby Clinic. Please call our Scheduling Department at 651-788-4444.
- TeleVisits and E-Visits continue to be a great option for an alternative to in person visits. See the link here for more information and to see a video.
Sick Clinics Info at Como, Vadnais, and Woodbury
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Did you know that Entira offers many services you may not be aware of?
Things like joint injections, colposcopy, family planning and toenail removal…just to name a few. When you go to your primary care provider, please ask if you require these other services. Go to this link to see these services.
Well-child Exams & Vaccinations:
Our providers are accepting well-child exams and in person visits for vaccinations…it is important to keep up with these visits even at this time. Call 651-788-4444 and our Scheduling Department will set up these appointments in a safe space for these exams. For more information, visit this link.
Annual wellness visits:
Our providers continue to offer annual wellness visits. Call 651-788-4444 and our Scheduling Department will set up these appointments in a safe space for these exams.
Entira Family Clinics and the Center for Diagnostic Imaging encourage getting your mammogram scheduled. Don’t put this off. Call 651-788-4444 to schedule your mammogram today.
Our Woodbury clinic has an allergist onsite:
- ADDITIONAL HOURS STARTING ON AUGUST 1, 2020!
- Dr. Doug McMahon from Allergy & Asthma Center of MN is at this office on Mondays from 7:15 am – 12:30 pm, and extended hours on Wednesdays from 7:15 am – 6 pm.
- To schedule an appointment with Dr. McMahon at our Woodbury clinic, call 612-444-3247
MidWest Center for Personal Development is pleased to announce that they now offering online/virtual behavioral health visits from the comfort and safety of your own home!
Entira Family Clinics also offer on-site appointments with psychologists from MidWest Center for Personal Development. This arrangement provides our patients better and more convenient access to mental health counselors, as well as improved communication between your provider and therapist. The clinics that provide this service are:
To learn about other services we provide, click here
Diabetic Support Group:
Canceled until further notice.
NEW Providers Accepting New Patients
We are excited to have new providers at various locations to serve you, our patients. These providers are accepting new patients and are eager to serve you and your family with all your healthcare needs. To schedule an appointment today, call 651-788-4444. To read more about their backgrounds, please see the link on their name.
Dr. Jessica Taylor, Woodbury Clinic
Accepting new patients starting in November
Providing OB care!
Casandera Wiek, FNP-C, North St. Paul Clinic
Accepting new patients starting in January 2021!
More information to come!
Shay Fashusi, PA-C, Woodbury Clinic
Dr. Thomas Haroldson, Vadnais Heights and White Bear Lake-Banning Clinics
Dr. Thomas E. Jones, Woodbury Clinic
Dr. Brandon Ng, Inver Grove Heights Clinic
Dr. Samantha Ngaw, Como/Roseville Clinic
Providing OB care
Molly Rentz, PA-C, North St. Paul Clinic
Dr. Peter Troedsen, Woodbury Clinic
Introducing our new Chief Operating Office (COO)
We are excited to announce that we have hired a new COO, Terry Carter. She will lead the clinic operations in partnership with Dr. Behtke, CMO. Terry will provide operations expertise and leadership on new projects and innovations across the system. She has over 20 years of healthcare leadership experience and is a creative and resourceful executive with progressive experience providing strategic and financial planning.
ENTIRA PROVIDER AND CLINIC AWARDS
Congratulations to Dr. David Thorson…recipient of the Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) Distinguished Service Award!
Entira Family Clinics is so proud of Dr. Thorson and this most deserving award. Dr. Timothy Hernandez, CEO, states, “Many of you who know Dr. Thorson are aware of how much he has contributed to the success of Entira and its antecedent organizations, FHSM and Minnhealth. Over his career at Entira, Dr. Thorson has always been involved as a physician and in many different administrative roles. He has worked tirelessly to help us in many different ways. Of his many wonderful attributes what I appreciate most is that he is kind and generous. He is willing to do just about anything for just about anyone. At a time when you are feeling at your lowest point Dr. Thorson would inspire hope and confidence. Likewise for patients…I have seen him go out of his way to help them. I am sure that this is one of the reasons he has been officially recognized as a Top Doctor for so many years. Thank you, Dr. Thorson, for what you have done and continue to do for Entira and our community!”
To view the video link, click here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/458984640
The Top Doctors have been announced in the Mpls St. Paul magazine! Congratulations to the following providers; they were nominated for this honor by doctors and registered nurses for the exceptional patient care they provide:
Dr. Timothy Hernandez (West St. Paul Clinic)
Dr. David Thorson (White Bear Lake-Banning Avenue Clinic)
Dr. Theresa Wollan (Vadnais Heights Clinic)
We are proud of our staff who drive meaningful improvements in health, experience and affordability!
HealthPartners awarded Entira Family Clinics GOLD at their Partners in Excellence Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2019. The categories are:
Care & Treatment, Behavioral Health
Care for Chronic Conditions, Primary Care
Getting Care & Information, Primary Care
Quality of Care & Communications, Primary Care
Twin Cities Live:
January TCL: Mike Butler, PA-C from our Woodbury Clinic will be discussing healthy habits and New Year’s resolutions. Date: Coming soon!
December 14, TCL:Dr. Thorson discussed the importance of good sleep and sleep apnea. Watch the video below!
To watch the December 14 TCL segment