Make an appointment:
- Call 651-788-4444
- Monday – Friday
- 7 am – 6 pm
- Our phone lines are busiest in the mornings and on Mondays. If you need to schedule a routine appointment or are inquiring about test results, we can respond to your request more quickly if you call in the afternoon.
- If your primary provider is unavailable at the time that works for you, just ask for an appointment with another Entira provider.
- If you are an existing patient AND have signed up for our Patient Portal, patients can request an appointment on our Patient Portal.
Cancel or reschedule an appointment
We appreciate 24 hours advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Prepare for your appointment
The first time you arrive at your clinic, we will:
- Copy your insurance cards
- Collect co-pays
- Verify your billing information.
Please bring with you all medications (including herbal supplements) that you are taking, along with a list of medication allergies to ALL visits.
If you are coming in for a well exam, please fill out the following forms:
If you have been in an accident
Please inform our staff if your clinic visit was prompted by a work injury or motor vehicle accident. This information will enable us to file the appropriate claim. We can answer most question regarding coverage and benefits, or you may visit our website. We’ll also make referrals to specialists, if needed.