Accepting new patients!
As a primary care practitioner, my top priority is to provide high quality care to all patients. My goal is to work collaboratively with patients to develop a treatment plan that improves quality of life and provides personalized care. I strive to establish respected and trusted relationships with all of my patients so I am able to treat the whole person, rather than the symptoms, to maximize overall health.
- Range of Practice Full range of family medicine.
- Medical School
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Physician Assistants, Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants.
- Special Interests Preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, and minor procedures.
- Personal Interests Traveling, running, hiking, boating, attending concerts/sporting events, and spending time with family.
- Graduate School Augsburg University, PA Program
- Family Medicine
- Location 4786 Banning Avenue, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444