Porten, Brandon, MD
North. St. Paul
Appointments Phone 651-788-4444
My primary goal as a family practice physician is to empower patients to be informed and active participants in their care to better enable them to take control of their health and well-being.
About Porten, Brandon, MD
- Range of Practice Full range of family practice from pediatric to geriatric population.
- Medical School
- Residency University of Minnesota Woodwinds Hospital Family Medicine Residency (formerly St. Joseph’s Hospital Family Medicine Residency)
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Medical Association, American Academy of Family Physicians, American Board of Family Medicine
- Special Interests Preventive care, cardiovascular health, diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
- Personal Interests I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities including running, hiking, golfing, fishing, and boating. I also enjoy traveling and reading.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 2601 Centennial Dr # 100, North St Paul, MN 55109, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444