- Update patient accounts, new patient registration and taking billing calls
- Reviews accounts on future schedules
- Post patient payments and adjustments
- Balances all transactions daily or per batch
- Responds to inquiries regarding accounts from patients and insurance companies
- Prepares bank deposit forms daily
- Obtains patient medical and insurance information in order to coordinate the patient referral process
- Patient check in
- Medical Records
- HS diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Previous medical office experience with medical terminology preferred
- Basic computer knowledge and 10 key calculator, understanding of basic mathematical principles.
- Basic understanding of ICD-10 and CPT codes.
- Must possess excellent communication and human relations skills.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistant Program