- Our clinics (all except Highland) give allergy shots for your convenience
- You will need to make a lab appointment, and bring your solutions and instructions to have an allergy shot injection. Note: We request that you remain in the clinic for 20 minutes after your allergy shot.
Our Woodbury clinic has an allergist onsite:
- ADDITIONAL HOURS STARTING ON AUGUST 1, 2020!
- Dr. Doug McMahon from Allergy & Asthma Center of MN is at this office on Mondays from 7:15 am – 12:30 pm, and extended hours on Wednesdays from 7:15 am – 6 pm.
- To schedule an appointment with
Dr. McMahon at our Woodbury clinic,
Ask your provider about allergy shots and being referred to an allergist. Check with your insurance about coverage.