Dr. Lori Bethke named Chief Medical Officer of Entira Family Clinics:
“I am truly honored to have recently been named the Chief Medical Officer at Entira Family clinics. I will be dedicating 50 % of my time as the CMO, and will continue my role as a family medicine physician (with OB) at our Vadnais Heights clinic the other half of my time. As the CMO, I will take an active role in overseeing the medical care of our patients to ensure we continue to provide high quality, high value care with excellent patient satisfaction.”
My first career as a medical assistant inspired me to go back to school to become a doctor. I enjoy the full spectrum of family medicine, including delivering babies, pediatrics, women’s health, and have a special interest in nutrition science. My practice style is to listen to patients and then serve as their advisor.
- Range of Practice I enjoy patients of all ages and have special interests in preventive health care and women's health care including pre-natal care, labor and delivery, and colposcopy.
- Medical School University of Minnesota - Duluth
- Residency United Family Medicine
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Academy of Family Physicians, Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Family Physicians, Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, Minnesota Medical Association, East Metro Medical Society
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Spending time with my family, reading, scrapbooking, outdoor exercise, and quilting.
- Graduate School
- Location 3550 LaBore Road, Suite 7, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444