Providing OB care
I believe that healthcare is a team sport. I enjoy working with my patients to help them define what their true healthcare goals are and giving them a choice in what fits their needs most. Family medicine is so special to me as I have the privilege to be that small part in a person’s life and be in their corner, whether that is coaching them through a delivery, supporting them through hardship or congratulating them on overcoming a problem. Advocating for my patients is something I have always valued and am so excited to work with you.
- Range of Practice Full scope of family medicine with OB.
- Medical School University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth
- Residency UMN St. Joseph's Family Medicine Residency
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships
- Special Interests Family Medicine, OB Care
- Personal Interests Going on adventures anywhere outdoors, hiking, jogging, kickboxing, amateur gardening and spending time at the lake. Love spending time with my husband, dog Darwin and friends/family.
- Graduate School
- Family Medicine
- Location 8325 City Centre Dr, Woodbury, MN 55125, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444