Entira Family Clinics is looking for a Registered Nurse Care Manager to be part of a dedicated team in a physician owned organization providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
- Responsible for delivery of professional, quality and compassionate patient care.
- Assist providers in Patient Education.
- Carries out assigned nursing tasks and medical orders as delegated by clinicians to support patient care.
- Serves as a positive role model to clinical support staff.
- Partners with Care Coordinators to ensure appropriate support is available to the patients, families, clinicians and staff for service arrangements (home care, admission to hospitals), data tracking and other services as assigned.
- Provides clinical oversight to Care Coordinators as they support patients through care transitions such as home, hospital inpatient, nursing home, customized living and adult foster care and coordinates services for continuity of care and patient safety.
- Participates in care conferences with patients, families and clinicians.
- Participates in patients visits as requested for complex medical issues and/or education.
- Processes prescription refill requests promptly and accurately according to established protocols at patient visits.
- Provides education to patients/families related to clinical care.
- Dialogues with team members to ensure progress in meeting expected care and service outcomes.
- Assists team members in building strong relationships with clinic staff, clinicians and interdisciplinary team members involved in patient care.
- Serves as a resource to team members to enhance successful implementation of care plan.
- Current RN license in the state of Minnesota
- Graduate of an accredited RN program, Associate degree required, BSN preferred
- Previous RN experience in clinic system or care coordination preferred.
- CPR Certified
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
Entira is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, disability, or socioeconomic status. We encourage all individuals that meet the qualifications and requirements to apply for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer