Accepting new patients!
After spending nine years working as a registered nurse in both pediatric intensive care and outpatient surgery, I am honored to help take care of the entire family as a provider. I am eager to care for patients throughout all phases of life. My hope is to provide my patients with the most up-to-date information so they can make informed decisions about their health and medical care. I have a special interest in mental health, with the goal of helping my patients improve their quality of life.
- Range of Practice Full range of family practice.
- Medical School
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Special Interests Preventative care, mental health, and orthopedics
- Personal Interests I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, being outdoors, cooking, reading, and trying new restaurants.
- Graduate School Georgetown University
- Family Medicine
- Location 234 Wentworth Ave E, St Paul, MN 55118, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444