Entira Family Clinics West St. Paul is looking for highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Medical Assistants looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a provider.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the provider.
- Collect blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analyses.
- Operate x-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Limited scope x-ray operator’s license preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility of working hours
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Entira is committed to hiring and fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce that leverages the skills and talents of all employees in our organization, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, familial status, disability, or socioeconomic status. We encourage all individuals that meet the qualifications and requirements to apply for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer