Entira Family Clinics West St. Paul is looking for highly motivated, friendly, compassionate Medical Assistants looking to be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional quality of care to our patients.
Perform certain clinical duties under the direction of provider. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and administering medications as directed by physician.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Record patients’ medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a provider.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the provider.
- Collect blood, tissue or other laboratory specimens, log the specimens, and prepare them for testing.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and sample analyses.
- Operate x-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic tests.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Certified or Registered or willing to become certified or registered
- Limited scope x-ray operator’s license or willing to pursue certification
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility of working hours
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
8:30am – 5:30pm
Monday – Friday