Location of Position:
3220 Bellaire Avenue
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
32 hours per week, M/T/W/F
- Supports, trains, provides clinical oversight and serves as an available resource for patients, clinicians and care managers as a member of the Healthcare Home team.
- Responsible for delivery of professional, quality and compassionate patient care.
- Assist providers in Patient Education.
- Carries out assigned nursing tasks and medical orders as delegated by clinicians to support patient care.
- Serves as a positive role model to clinical support staff.
- Partners with Care Coordinators to ensure appropriate support is available to the patients, families, clinicians and staff for service arrangements (home care, admission to hospitals), data tracking and other services as assigned.
- Provides clinical oversight to Care Coordinators as they support patients through care transitions such as home, hospital inpatient, nursing home, customized living and adult foster care and coordinates services for continuity of care and patient safety.
- Participates in care conferences with patients, families and clinicians.
- Participates in patients visits as requested for complex medical issues and/or education.
- Processes prescription refill requests promptly and accurately according to established protocols at patient visits.
- Provides education to patients/families related to clinical care.
- Dialogues with team members to ensure progress in meeting expected care and service outcomes.
- Assists team members in building strong relationships with clinic staff, clinicians and interdisciplinary team members involved in patient care.
- Serves as a resource to team members to enhance successful implementation of care plan.
- Conducts clinical chart reviews as assigned.
- Facilitating Honoring Choices
- Assist in reviewing Health Care Home protocols
- Current RN license in state of MN or Wisconsin
- Graduate of an accredited RN program, Associate degree required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years previous RN experience in clinic system or care coordination (no new grads)
- CPR Certified
- Maintain RN Licensure