CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
Entira continues to work hard to care for all of our patients in a safe environment and in accordance with current MDH/CDC guidelines.
ENTIRA MASK POLICY FOR PATIENTS AND VISITOR:
Entira is following the MDH/CDC mask guidelines. Mask guidelines are based on Transmission levels. Effective Monday, April 10th, patients, visitors and staff are no longer required to wear masks. We ask for the safety of our patients and staff that anyone experiencing respiratory symptoms, have tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days or has been exposed to COVID in the last five days wear a mask.
- Sinus Drainage or Congestion
- Sore Throat
COVID VACCINE INFORMATION:
Entira is offering COVID vaccines throughout our clinic system. Please call 651-788-4444 to schedule a vaccine. Vaccine type (primary series vs booster) will change based on availability.
For the latest information, please click here for the MDH website. (update to this link) Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Minnesota Dept. of Health (state.mn.us)
Mask exemption waivers will be provided for qualifying medical reasons only. Exemption waivers will not be provided for athletic masks.
TESTING FOR COVID, INFLUENZA AND STREP:
All of our primary care clinics are providing testing for COVID, Influenza and Strep.
Please follow these steps:
- Call 651-788-4444 to schedule a testing appointment. You must have an appointment to be tested.
- An appointment will be scheduled prior to any testing.
- During your appointment, the provider will discuss your symptoms and determine if testing is needed. The provider will determine if you need a Rapid Antigen Test OR a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.
- Rapid Antigen Tests typically have same day results. Patient will be called with results.
- PCR Tests are sent to a lab and the results can take approximately 24-72 hours but can take longer. Entira cannot guarantee results within this time frame due to the rapid surge in Covid-19. Patient will be called with results.