CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
Entira continues to work hard to care for all of our patients in a safe environment and in accordance with current MDH/CDC guidelines.
COVID VACCINE INFORMATION:
For the latest information, please go tot this link on MDH website. As we learn more, we will post information here on our website.
TESTING FOR COVID, INFLUENZA AND STREP:
Most of our primary care clinics are providing testing for COVID, Influenza and Strep. For convenience and to separate these patients from others being seen for different reasons, there are separate entrances for those with acute symptoms, which are clearly marked at each clinic location.
Please follow these steps:
- Call 651-788-4444 to schedule a testing appointment. You must have an appointment to be tested.
- A TeleVisit appointment will be scheduled prior to any testing.
- During the TeleVisit, the provider will discuss your symptoms and determine if testing is needed. The provider will determine if you need a Rapid Antigen Test OR a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.
- If you need a test, you will be informed of which clinic to go to and what time your scheduled test will be done. These scheduled appointments are done Monday-Friday from 8 am – 4 pm. Signs at each clinic will provide details and parking instructions.
- Rapid Antigen Test typically have same day results. Patient will be called with results.
- PCR Test are sent to a lab and the results can take approximately 24-72 hours.
- In addition, State Saliva Testing Sites are available:
* The nearest is Roy Wilkins Auditorium
* For information, see here
- We have expanded our respiratory care clinics to better serve you closer to your home and work.
- Sick clinics are at the following locations: Como/Roseville, and Vadnais Heights and Woodbury.
- We have designated our sick clinics to see patients with new, possible COVID symptoms, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat, congestion, amongst others.
- For convenience and to separate these patients from others being seen for different reasons, there are separate entrances for those with acute symptoms, which are clearly marked at each clinic location.
- Sick Clinic Hours: These scheduled appointments for Como/Roseville, Vadnais Heights and Woodbury will be Monday-Friday from 1:00 pm -5:00 pm.
- Our East Side clinic will have a “sick baby clinic” which will see patients under 2 years of age with these same symptoms.
- Sick Baby Clinic Hours: These scheduled appointments for East Side will be Monday-Friday from 3:00 pm-5:00 pm.
- You must have a scheduled appointment to be seen at any of the Sick Clinics and Sick Baby Clinic. Please call our Scheduling Department at 651-788-4444.
- TeleVisits and E-Visits continue to be a great option for an alternative to in person visits. See the link here for more information and to see a video.
Coronavirus (COVID 19) Serology & Antibody Testing: All clinics are offering serology/antibody testing. Please call 651-788-4444 to schedule this service. For more details, see this: COVID-19 Serology Patient info sheet (1)
• Patients need to call 651-788-4444 to talk to a Triage Nurse.
• After talking to a Triage Nurse, they will schedule a TeleVisit with the patient’s primary care provider.
• After the TeleVisit appointment, the provider will then decide if a COVID-19 test should be performed and inform the patient during this time.
• After determining if the patient needs a COVID-19 test, THEN the patient will be directed to go to our North St. Paul clinic for testing.
Please see this link for more information on testing locations.
There are additional symptoms stated by the CDC, see below:
CDC Overview on Coronavirus
MN Dept of Health Overview on Coronavirus
Click here for: Coronavirus self checker that you may find useful.
Mask Required: Effective July 25, Governor Walz announced a statewide mandate which requires people to wear face masks inside stores, and indoor gatherings, such as clinics. All patients must be universally masked. For the safety of yourself and our staff, we ask that you wear a mask or other cloth face coverings such as a bandana or scarf when you come to the clinic for all appointments. Masks must be worn at all times at the clinic and in the exam room as well. Thank you.
Entira Family Clinics is in need of factory and homemade masks. Click here for instructions.
How You Can Help
At Entira Family Clinics, we have a team dedicated to planning and preparing for the care of our community during the COVID-19 outbreak. As your healthcare provider, the health of you and your family is our #1 priority. Over the past several days many of you have reached out to ask how you can help during this unprecedented time. We are honored to see how all of you in our health family are coming together and want to thank you for this outpouring of support. Below you will find more information about how you can help, including donating supplies.
We are accepting the following items:
- Factory Made Masks
- N-95 masks (3M 1860; 1860S; 1870PLUS preferred)
- Procedural masks
- Surgical masks
- Homemade Masks
Please see below information on how to sew a homemade mask with instructions and a video. Place them in a clean bag to deliver or send (see below). Click here for instructions.
NOTE: We are following the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control regarding the medical mask shortage. The donated homemade masks may help ensure that N-95 masks are available for the healthcare workers, particularly those working with COVID-19 patients. These handmade masks may offer relief to our system during the COVID-19 outbreak. We request that all factory-made masks are in their original packaging with the exception of homemade masks.
Drop Off Locations
Entira Family Clinics, Administrative Office
2025 Sloan Place, Suite #35
St. Paul, MN 55117
Main phone #: 651-772-1572
The donation drop off is located under the GREY Entira Family Clinics canopy in the entry way. There will be a box to place your masks in. This drop off location will be open Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
To Mail Donations
If you would like to mail your items, please send them to:
Entira Family Clinics
Attn: COVID-19 MASKS
2025 Sloan Place, Suite #35
St. Paul, MN 55117