CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
Entira continues to work hard to care for all of our patients in a safe environment and in accordance with current MDH/CDC guidelines.
If you want to receive your COVID-19 vaccine or booster you can schedule an appointment on-line by clicking https://health.healow.com/entira or contacting your clinic.
Entira Family Clinics continues to receive a limited amount of the COVID-19 vaccine for our patients. Entira is offering vaccination appointments to individuals who would like to be vaccinated per MDH’s criteria. Patients age 5 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Moderna Vaccine: approved for patients 18 and older
- Pfizer Vaccine: approved for patients 5 and older
Entira Family Clinics is also offering the booster vaccine.
- To be eligible for a booster vaccine:
- You must be 5 months out from when you received your 2nd Pfizer or Moderna vaccine OR 2 months from when you received your Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- 18 years of age or older
- 12 years of age or older – eligible for the Pfizer booster only
- Provide documentation that you received the Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine
The FDA has authorized a new Pfizer drug for COVID-19 treatments (Paxlovid and Molnupiravir), however we do not have any more detailed information at this time. We will provide updates on this page as they are available.
The N95 distribution process is being managed by the Government and will be rolled out in the next few weeks. We do not have any additional information at this time, please contact your local pharmacy for more information.
If you lose or are unable to find your vaccination card, we are directing all patients to utilize the Docket app provided by the MDH. This is an immunization app that can be downloaded to your phone for proof of vaccination.
We encourage you to review all available options for vaccination. Please visit the Minnesota Vaccine Finder website to find additional sites for COVID-19 vaccinations: https://vaccineconnector.mn.gov/en-US/
COVID VACCINE INFORMATION:
For the latest information, please click here for the MDH website.
Mask exemption waivers will be provided for qualifying medical reasons only. Exemption waivers will not be provided for athletic masks.
Due to the high rates of COVID 19 in the community we will only be offering COVID testing for ill patients, COVID exposure and preoperative testing. We encourage patients seeking testing for travel, events and weekly work monitoring to obtain testing within the community.
TESTING FOR COVID, INFLUENZA AND STREP:
All of our primary care clinics are providing testing for COVID, Influenza and Strep. For convenience and to separate these patients from others being seen for different reasons, there are separate entrances for those with acute symptoms, which are clearly marked at each clinic location.
Please follow these steps:
- Call 651-788-4444 to schedule a testing appointment. You must have an appointment to be tested.
- An appointment will be scheduled prior to any testing.
- During your appointment, the provider will discuss your symptoms and determine if testing is needed. The provider will determine if you need a Rapid Antigen Test OR a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.
- Rapid Antigen Tests typically have same day results. Patient will be called with results.
- PCR Tests are sent to a lab and the results can take approximately 24-72 hours but can take longer. Entira cannot guarantee results within this time frame due to the rapid surge in Covid-19. Patient will be called with results.
- Our respiratory care clinics are available at all locations to better serve you closer to your home and work.
- We have designated Sick Clinic schedules and staff to see patients with new possible COVID, respiratory symptoms, such as cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat, congestion, amongst others.
- For convenience and to separate these patients from others being seen for different reason, there are separate entrances for those with acute symptoms, which are clearly marked at each clinic location.
- Sick Clinic Hours varies from site to site.
- You must have a scheduled appointment to be seen at any of the Sick Clinics. Please call our Scheduling Department at 651-788-4444.
- TeleVisits and E-Visits continue to be a great option for an alternative to in person visits. See the link here for more information and to see a video.
Entira is taking the following steps to provide a safe environment for your care:
- Universal masking for all patients and staff
- Social distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting in all waiting areas and exam rooms
Coronavirus (COVID 19) Serology & Antibody Testing: All clinics are offering serology/antibody testing. Please call 651-788-4444 to schedule this service. For more details, see this: COVID-19 Serology Patient info sheet (1)
• Patients need to call 651-788-4444 to talk to a Triage Nurse.
• After talking to a Triage Nurse, they will schedule a visit with the patient’s primary care provider.
• After the appointment, the provider will then decide if a COVID-19 test should be performed and inform the patient during this time.
• After determining if the patient needs a COVID-19 test, THEN the patient will be directed to go to our North St. Paul clinic for testing.
SCHEDULE A COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT
If you are 12 years of age or older and have not received your COVID19 vaccine and would like to schedule online, please answer the questions below. If you meet the criteria you will be redirected to our online scheduling portal.
I am 12 years of age or older
I HAVE NOT previously received a COVID-19 vaccination
Please Acknowledge: We are not charging for the COVID-19 vaccine itself. If you have insurance, we will bill insurance for administering the vaccine. If you do not have insurance, you are still eligible for the vaccine. In keeping with Federal guidelines, there will not be any out-of-pocket cost to anyone receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Please complete the pre-registration information so that we can efficiently serve you upon your arrival and your vaccine can be reported to the state.
Click here for: Coronavirus self checker that you may find useful.