CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
Entira continues to work hard to care for all of our patients in a safe environment and in accordance with current MDH/CDC guidelines.
Entira Family Clinics continues to receive a limited amount of the COVID-19 vaccine for our patients. Entira is offering vaccination appointments to individuals who would like to be vaccinated per MDH’s criteria. Patients age 12 and older are now eligible to receive the vaccine.
- Moderna Vaccine: approved for patients 18 and older
- Pfizer Vaccine: approved for patients 12 and older
SCHEDULE A COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT
If you are 12 years of age or older and have not received your COVID19 vaccine and would like to schedule online, please answer the questions below. If you meet the criteria you will be redirected to our online scheduling portal.
We encourage you to review all available options for vaccination. Please visit the Minnesota Vaccine Finder website to find additional sites for COVID-19 vaccinations: https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/find-vaccine/index.jsp
COVID VACCINE INFORMATION:
For the latest information, please go to this link on MDH website.
CDC and FDA lift pause on Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) Vaccine following thorough safety review. Learn more
TESTING FOR COVID, INFLUENZA AND STREP:
All of our primary care clinics are providing testing for COVID, Influenza and Strep.
Please follow these steps:
- Call 651-788-4444 to schedule a testing appointment. You must have an appointment to be tested.
- During your appointment, the provider will discuss your symptoms and determine if testing is needed. The provider will determine if you need a Rapid Antigen Test OR a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Test.
- Rapid Antigen Tests typically have same day results. Patient will be called with results.
- PCR Tests are sent to a lab and the results can take approximately 24-72 hours.
Entira is taking the following steps to provide a safe environment for your care:
- Universal masking for all patients and staff
- Social distancing
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting in all waiting areas and exam rooms
- TeleVisits and E-Visits continue to be a great option for an alternative to in person visits. See the link here for more information and to see a video.
Coronavirus (COVID 19) Serology & Antibody Testing: All clinics are offering serology/antibody testing. Please call 651-788-4444 to schedule this service. For more details, see this: COVID-19 Serology Patient info sheet (1)
• Patients need to call 651-788-4444 to talk to a Triage Nurse.
• After talking to a Triage Nurse, they will schedule a visit with the patient’s primary care provider.
• After the appointment, the provider will then decide if a COVID-19 test should be performed and inform the patient during this time.
• After determining if the patient needs a COVID-19 test, THEN the patient will be directed to go to our North St. Paul clinic for testing.
Please see this link for more information on testing locations.
CDC Overview on Coronavirus
MN Dept of Health Overview on Coronavirus
Click here for: Coronavirus self checker that you may find useful.