Accepting new patients starting 9/15/19!
I believe that excellent health truly is a team effort. Each member can bring different perspectives and ideas to the table that can enhance what might have been an individual effort. I look forward to partnering with my patients to develop that sense of teamwork so we can best meet their healthcare needs.
- Range of Practice Patients of all ages
- Medical School University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Residency St. Joseph's Family Medicine
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications American Board of Family Medicine
- Professional Societies/Memberships
- Achievements Dr. Brandon Ng was given the Resident Teacher Award by Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM) in June 2019.
- Special Interests Adolescent care and community health.
- Personal Interests Traveling the world, playing tennis during the summers, and trying all the new food around the Twin Cities!
- Graduate School
- Location 2980 Buckley Way, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076, USA
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444