Walker, Katharine, PA-C
Appointments Phone 651-788-4444
I believe that comprehensive healthcare should address all areas of one’s life, physically, mentally, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
About Walker, Katharine, PA-C
- Range of Practice I am passionate about providing excellent primary care for all ages, especially for multiple generation families. My professional interests lie in pediatric and adult preventive medicine, diabetic care, and the treatment of chronic conditions such as hypertension, thyroid illness and elevated cholesterol.
- Medical School University of Iowa
- Board Certifications / Re-certifications National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Professional Societies/Memberships American Academy of Physician Assistants, Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Special Interests
- Personal Interests Outside of work, I highly value time with my husband and three sons. I also enjoy video editing, scrapbooking, music and the arts. My family and I love to spend time with church activities and blessing others.
- Graduate School University of Iowa Graduate School and Carver College of Medicine - Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
- Family Medicine
- Location 1385 Phalen Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55106
- Appointments Phone 651-788-4444