Entira Family Clinics provide comprehensive, patient-centered medical services, in family medicine clinics located in your neighborhood. As an independent organization of physicians, we are uniquely prepared to provide the highest quality of care and value for our patients and staff. Our 10 clinic locations are conveniently located in the Twin Cities. Our organization is built on the relationships we form. Our relationships with our patients, our employees and our community are at the center of everything we do.
Equal Employment Opportunities: We believe equity is essential for optimal health outcomes and are committed to achieve optimal health for all by actively eliminating barriers due to racism, poverty, gender identity, and other determinants of health. We are committed to equitable care and working in an environment that celebrates, promotes, and protects diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. We are committed to bringing in individuals with new cultural perspectives to assist in creating a more equitable healthcare organization.
We are currently seeking a Scheduler for scheduling and canceling appointments and verifying patient’s demographic information. You should also be able to ensure that sufficient time is allocated to each appointment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures telephones are courteously and professionally answered.
- Receives and handles all telephone calls, resource, and routes to appropriate department.
- Schedules patient appointments via telephone and patient portal.
- Contact/reschedule patient appointments due to provider schedule changes.
- Perform visit planning duties (create alerts/recalls, contacting patients for follow-up care).
- Create provider mater schedule and review/edit daily schedules for each physician, as designated.
- Block schedules per clinic/provider request.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with patient information.
- Perform various other duties as directed by manager and /or lead.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Proven experience working in a medical office.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- The ability to type and file accurately.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with co-workers, leaders, clinical staff and the public.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Displays an aptitude and willingness to learn new responsibilities.
- Willingly accepts feedback.
- Flexible with hours and ability to cover weekend shifts as needed.
- Ability to problem-solve and work independently.
- Displays a professional appearance.
This is a full-time role working M-F with occasional weekends as needed. This role will be located in St. Paul, MN with the possibility of remote work after 90-days.