Full-time 40 hours per week. Flexible schedule including the potential for 1-2 weekends per month.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Electronic Centralized Scheduling for up to 10 clinics with high call volume.
- Ensures clinic telephones are courteously and professionally answered.
- Receives and handles all telephone calls, triage calls and routes to appropriate department or personnel.
- Set up master scheduling versions and review daily schedules for each physician.
- Maintains strict confidentiality with patient information.
- Participation with patient and family centered principles that are aligned with Health Care Home standards.
- High School Graduate
- 1 year medical office with medical terminology experience helpful.
- Ability to work as a team, and excellent customer service skills a must.
- Flexibility, ability to multi task and computer skills
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Group Life
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program