Entira continues to work hard to take care of all of our patients in a safe environment and in accordance with current MDH/CDC guidelines.
TESTING FOR COVID, INFLUENZA AND STREP
Starting November 2, we will have two clinic locations providing testing for COVID, Influenza and Strep.
- The two clinics are: North St. Paul and Inver Grove Heights.
- For convenience and to separate these patients from others being seen for different reasons, there are separate entrances for those with acute symptoms, which are clearly marked at each clinic location.
- These scheduled appointments will be Monday-Friday from 8 am – 4 pm.
- You must have a scheduled appointment for these lab appointments. Please call our Scheduling Department at 651-788-4444.
- In addition, State Saliva Testing Sites are available:
* The nearest is Roy Wilkins Auditorium
* For information, see here
Mask Required: Effective July 25, Governor Walz announced a statewide mandate which requires people to wear face masks inside stores, and indoor gatherings, such as clinics. All patients must be universally masked. For the safety of yourself and our staff, we ask that you wear a mask or other cloth face coverings such as a bandana or scarf when you come to the clinic for all appointments. Masks must be worn at all times at the clinic and in the exam room as well. Thank you.
2980 Buckley Way
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Monday – Friday:
8 am – 5 pm
After-Hours Care Hours
AHC Hours, Inver Grove Heights, NEW HOURS:
Saturday & Sunday appointments: CLOSED; Starting Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5, AHC South/IGH will not be open on the weekends until further notice. Please go to AHC at North St. Paul for care over the weekends.
Please go to After-Hours Care for Holiday After-Hours Care hours.
Where Generations Thrive®: We are here to serve you and your entire family at all stages of life with individualized care for every member of your family. Entira Family Clinics are conveniently located in many neighborhoods throughout the East Metro. We are proud of our strong history in the community–and have been serving the East Metro communities for over 50 years. Since 1963, Entira Family Clinics has provided a wide variety of medical services to the St. Paul community. Our Inver Grove Heights clinic, in particular, has a large selection of providers that can meet your needs. As specialists in family medicine, our providers and staff care about our patients and have special relationships with them. We pride ourselves in providing excellent medical care and improving our patients’ well-being. In addition, Entira Family Clinics is physician owned and operated.
At our Inver Grove Heights Clinic, we offer the following services for you and your family:
Additional services at our Inver Grove Heights Clinic include:
- Behavioral medicine/mental health care
- Diabetes education
- Health Care Home
- Holter monitoring
- Home sleep study
- Implantable birth control
- Lab testing and bloods draws (on-site)
- Mammography screenings
- Minor office surgeries (such as: circumcisions, cryotherapy, dermatology procedures, fracture care and casting, laceration repair)
- Triage RN’s
- X-rays (on-site)