Entira Family Clinics goal is to provide diabetic educations programs and services that fit the needs of our patients.
We have a care coordination team that consists of: Care coordinator and the Certified Diabetic Educators (CDE) specifically trained to help patient with their health concerns.
CDEs are available at the following clinics:
Como/Roseville, East Side, Highland, Inver Grove Heights, Maplewood/Battle Creek, North St. Paul, Vadnais Heights, West St. Paul, White Bear Lake-Banning Avenue, White Bear Lake-Bellaire Avenue, Woodbury.
Hours: Monday – Friday (days vary per clinic)
- Group and individual classes:
- 1-5 participants per class (family members can also attend).
- Evening classes available.
- Patients newly diagnosed with diabetes and individual sessions as needed. This will be scheduled during your clinic visit. Ask your provider what our CDE’s can provide you.
- Individual class plans. This includes insulin adjustments and education about your insulin.
- Each participant receives a care plan tailored to their needs
- Most insurance plans, including Medicare, will cover all or part of diabetes education classes, up to a specified number of hours. We recommend that before attending classes, you check your insurance benefits to determine your financial responsibility, if any. If classes are covered by your insurance, your usual co-pay and deductible may apply. Please call 651-788-4444 to set-up your session.
- In addition to the diabetic educators, we have Health Care Home RN’s and Care Manager’s that may assist with your diabetes.
- We offer Diabetic Support groups monthly from September – May. Watch for information on the main/home page of our website, at your clinic and via email notifications.